Q: What is a Wild Card?
A: As the luck of the draw would have it, a Wild Card is someone who doesn’t play by the rules and makes his or her own course. Wild Cards are often the explorers who never get enough. They’re the peculiar dreamers living off the beaten path. Maybe you’re a Wild Card.
- Think outside the box
- Are creative
- Have a sense of adventure (i.e. traveling, cultures, willingness to learn)
- Go against the grain (for the better, of course)
- Aren’t afraid to be themselves, however misunderstood they may be
- Live life with amazement
- Are unhindered, free souls
- They change the game
- Seek inspiration and the ability to inspire others
Here’s to your inner Wild Card, gorgeous.
*As far as I know I created the use of the term “Wild Card” to describe a person on 11/8/15. If you steal it, I will find you. 🙂