Hello Beautiful Soul,
This time each year I like to look back at the lessons I learned over the previous year and remind myself of what is truly important so today I’d like to share what the dead have taught me. Is that creepy?
I know when most people think of the dead, they are filled with curiosity and possibly even fear. As a child and even in adulthood I tried to steer clear of funeral homes. I could locate the body of the deceased with my eyes closed and the cold I felt around me made we want to leave quickly. It wasn’t until my grandma crossed over that the ability of communicating with the dead truly happened (that in itself is a story for another day). I’m still hesitant to label myself as medium. It’s not my primary gifting and I communicate with the deceased differently from mainstream mediums as most understand them. Those who have crossed over don’t come to me in loud booming voices or accents that tell of their earthly life. They come in the way of my strongest gifts (claircognizance) with random bits of specific information such as names or by feeling (my other primary gifting is clairsentience) their emotions and connections to others but more often than not, they love to communicate with me when I am asleep (I see them clearly in a clairvoyant way and can hear them better [clairaudience]). Other times they will use smell (clairsalience) or flashes of pictures in my mind and catch me when I am relaxing at home in pjs. The reason this happens is because my guard is down and I have the time to actually take in the information they give me.
That being said, here are a positive lessons I’ve learned from the dead that I think we can all benefit from:
- Tell those you love that you love them while you still have them with you. Sometimes my eyes fill with tears when those who have crossed over want me to communicate their love to you. Don’t leave anything unsaid. Fix relationships now while you can. Some souls are filled with regret at not having mended their relationship with you while they were still in a physical body.
- Show others that you love them with your actions. It’s common for souls to express their desire to have proved their feelings for you when they didn’t.
- Life is short and they thought they would have more time. Make every day and every moment count. Your time here is temporary.
- The soul really is eternal and so is love. They are still with you, albeit not 24/7 but they do pop in even with their busy schedule, and yes, they know about the seemingly I significant things you do. Why would something like death ever come between you? In one case, I actually had a slew of souls trying to communicate with me at once because a deceased relative was “bragging” on me from the other side. Their love for you is lasting and they take pride in you.
- Be understanding of others. When souls cross over, they learn how to understand others without their ego getting in the way. Practice patience and tolerance now. Just because Joe was an alcoholic who berated your lifestyle before doesn’t mean his soul does that now.
Stay tuned for dates and times for these upcoming classes!
- Empath Coping Mechanisms
- Awakening 101
- Life Before Birth
Love and blessings!
| WHAT I DO|
I help emerging intuitives manage and understand their new-found skills with spiritual well-being classes and practical tips (because even we “super humans” need extra care). I believe our gifts are GOD-given and we should not be ashamed of them.
My gifts transpired in childhood but I was encouraged to repress them until my late twenties when– finally– circumstances forced me to confront them. Being raised in a family where gifts were normal yet misunderstood, feared, and a stigma meant that although my abilities were innate, I would be labelled an evil taboo and at best, ostracized.
I’VE BEEN WHERE YOU ARE. Learning to handle my heightened skills on my own was overwhelming. This experience led me to teach empath coping mechanisms, awakening signs, and my memories of life before birth. I love inspiring others to grow in their abilities because being intuitive is a blessing, not a curse. If this describes you, take delight in how God created you and join us!
If you would like an intuitive reading, long distance or in person, contact me and I’ll be glad to help you.